Cholq'ij Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 4 of Challenge

3 posters

Go down

Day 4 of Challenge Empty Day 4 of Challenge

Post by 5 Eagle Wed May 13, 2015 10:13 am

I found today's exercise rewarding, grounding, not only to mother earth but also to all of nature surrounding me. the softness of the morning mixed with singing of birds has an awakening effect on my consciousness. it is as if my soul opens up and reaches out to the ether, the cosmos all around. I found myself focusing more on this consciousness than looking for energies arising. and yet in a way perhaps this consciousness itself is energy, it must be.. I open myself to consciousness, to the Great Spirit, to that which is all of creation. and all my relations...

5 Eagle

Back to top Go down

Day 4 of Challenge Empty Re: Day 4 of Challenge

Post by Admin Wed May 13, 2015 8:46 pm

Terrific, thank you for sharing! Just to be clear, the challenges are sent out a day in advance in order to give time to prepare for the next day. We completed the day 3 challenge here in New Mexico this evening.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://SacredRoad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Mireille Sat May 16, 2015 12:51 am

Even if I would like to share, I cannot put words to the experience. 7 I'x has been a special extraordinary experience out in the meadow.

Mireille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum