Cholq'ij Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is the Challenge going for you?

5 posters

Go down

How is the Challenge going for you? Empty How is the Challenge going for you?

Post by Admin Fri May 15, 2015 10:08 pm

How is everybody doing with the challenge? Are you able to follow the guidance? Has it been a positive experience thus far? Any difficulties?
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://SacredRoad.org

Back to top Go down

How is the Challenge going for you? Empty Re: How is the Challenge going for you?

Post by Mireille Sat May 16, 2015 12:57 am

I am fortunate to have the time and the quiet to prepare and do the challenge as told. Until now all ok, with a very special experience with 7 I'x. I cannot put into words what it does. The difference with my habitual meditation is that there are things to be done, so the consciousness is different, and new to me.

Mireille

Back to top Go down

How is the Challenge going for you? Empty Re: How is the Challenge going for you?

Post by Mireille Sat May 16, 2015 1:01 am

And I realize that the candles have to burn to the end, which is a problem because my candles are large and consume very slowly. Can I "apagar" the candle in the evening?

Mireille

Back to top Go down

Post by 12K'at Sun May 17, 2015 12:22 pm

This has been amazing. Words can not discribe my gratitude. I would love to continue and do a 260 day challenge. Thank you!

12K'at

Back to top Go down

Post by 12K'at Tue May 19, 2015 11:14 pm

How come on 11 tijax we lit 4 purple candles? What are the colors to the 13 powers? Thank you for doing this; it's a dream come true to learn more about the great tradition through ceremonies and daily practice. I've haven't been this happy in over 20 years. Thank you!

12K'at

Back to top Go down

Post by 12K'at Wed May 20, 2015 10:59 am

13 ajpu and does not look like the sun will come out today in boulder. I will go outside and do my best to do the practice in bad weather. Any suggestions?

12K'at

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 20, 2015 9:27 pm

I apologize for the delay in responding. Purple is a candle color that is often associated with cutting negative energy and healing (it is less confrontational than black, which is often used for similar purposes). You can learn a bit more about the meaning of candle colors here: Maya Significance of Candle Colors

I'm sorry again I didn't get this to you in the daytime. So long as there is light outside, there is the energy of the sun. Of course a sunny day is best, but you can still bathe in the light even on a cloudy day. If you still haven't done the challenge, you can light a candle tonight to connect with the energy of the sun through the flame. Remember, candles are just forms of stored sunlight (ie: paraffin comes from oil, which got its energy from ancient plant matter that captured sunlight for its growth.) Hopefully, you were still able to do the challenge today.

I am glad that this has been such a positive experience for you, and hopefully for others as well!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://SacredRoad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by K'astajb'al Yak Thu May 21, 2015 2:16 pm

Hi all,

The experience, since the start put me in a status of higher connection with the energies. Be aware of the energy and complementing it with specific activities, scale up the awareness in my senses. Thus far I have done all the activities the day is indicated, except for 7 I'x which I combined with 13 Ajpu yesterday. After absorbing the energy of father sun at the sunset, I did invoque the energy of 7 I'x while in the outdoor, seated on the grass, under a tree and in front a river, and I felt that the energies did full my body. While exteriorizing my thankfulness to mother nature, I was also able to percibe physical reactions (like something jumping from the water) on the river while talking to it.
A beautiful experience so far, Thanks so much for the opportunity to experience this with your guidance.

Maltiox una, dos tres veces Saq' be'
K'astajb'al Yak
K'astajb'al Yak

Back to top Go down

How is the Challenge going for you? Empty Reflections a question

Post by susanhl Tue May 26, 2015 4:40 pm

I just want to say how much I am enjoying the challenge and the meditations we are asked to do. The experiences are profound and very tangible. I did not realize we had to burn the candles all the way to their end, so I have not been doing that.
Hopefully it has not diminished the impact of the work we are doing.
Best,
Susan

susanhl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mireille Wed May 27, 2015 12:20 pm

I have been unable to do the challenge for 3 days, now I continue, but I suppose that I have to start all over. If so, do I have to wait for the time of the same combination of numbers with the nawales? I will continue anyway to the end now.

Mireille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down